MassMuv Ghana limited is a Ghanaian owned company registered by the registrar general department to operate as a business in Ghana. There are three (3) subsidiaries of the MassMuv group which are; MassMuv Travel & Transport Services, MassMuv Projects/Construction and MassMuv Fire Safety. We have been in operation since 2006 as a sole proprietor and became a limited liability in 2012, delivering professional products and services to individuals and organizations in Ghana.
MassMuv has always been managed and operated by a group of experienced and competent travel and tourism experts who have the understanding of the needs of a contemporary traveller, holidaymaker and a business tourist, therefore provides the required quality services to the travelling public.
We seek to become a leading brand for Travel & Transport services, Fire safety experts and Project management professionals for construction work in Africa.
We cover travel services from flights, pre- and post-accommodation, pre- and post-transfers, international conference, stuff shuttle service, car rental services, honeymoon and vacation packages.
From small group Heritage tours to budget country tours and mid-range accommodated land tours.
We are very much concern about the security and safety of our guest and therefore our drivers and escort officers are trained to handle most security challenges. You can always be assured of comfort, safety and security.
We have taken absolute advantage of technology to make us accessible from every part of the world.
With MassMuv Travel, global travel is made easy.
- We embrace change and continuous improvement
- We seek sustainable outcomes for our stakeholders and the environment
- We actively support the development of our staff and our professions
- We uphold leading-edge technical, professional and safety standards
- We develop innovative, efficient solutions that create value for our customers
- We are proud of our heritage and our achievements
- We deliver on our promises
- We behave ethically and do not tolerate bribery or corruption
- We promote a safety culture targeting zero harm to all
- We aim to exceed our customer’s expectations
- We encourage teamwork and deliver to the best of our ability
- We work hard for professional and commercial success